MENU

Slide

Monday, October 22, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):

Sooooo, I'll reply here!


:) : Will be posting up the price list for cosmetics
that we're gonna import soon!
I'll check with my supplier if they've Clarins,
Any other brands you'd like me to lookout for you? (:

Janice: You're Yq's Janice right?
Somebody sent it to me alrdy!
Btw, i don've your msn right?
Add me @fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com,
pretty pretty please!
:D

Hey, Passerby: It's okay!
At least i'm not hiding my bare face! :D

Sher: Hahahahas, are you sure you
wanna sleep with my meeko/Nutella?
You'll wake up with piggy poop all over your face!
Hehehehe! Love you lah. :D
After O's, After O's.




My La Senza Spree took only 4 days to reach me!
I'm so suuurprised!

O's, I hate O's!
I'm like super stressed out now,
  • 3 more days to Geography.
  • 7 more days to English 1&2, Maths 1.
  • 8 more days to Maths 2.
  • 10 more days to POA 2
  • 15 more days to Social Studies, Pure Bio 2.
  • 23 more days to POA 1, Pure Bio 1.
STRESSED OUT! *SCREAMS*
De-stress, de-stress, need to de-stress.
745pm @ Mac with my cheena pok to study again.
O's please quickly end faaaast! Fuck O's!
Whoops.


So anw, Saturday was Brandon's 21st Birthday,
Went t town with my boy to get a little present for him.
Got a belt from Topshop.

And i wanna complaaaaain!
My boy abuses animals!
Kidding lah, Abuse me and starve me half to death
he
dilly-dally-ed and made me wait &wait till 4pm before
he slowly drive his toot toot car and came to fetch me.
Late King. Hate it.




So much time, so i started curling my haaaair.
The purple highlights from the photoshoot
is becoming blond highlights!

Boyf like the curls, and he said i looked korean-ish. :D




Need a haircut, the fringe's like shit. ):

So we went to Cineleisure &ate at the
Korean Bbq chicken thingy place!

Boyf's sister in Australia was really nice
and she sent something back for me!
Dessert Treats, the brand's by Jessica Simpsons.
It's a Candy scented frangrance,
She's really cute, the last time she sent back a
Smackers Candygloss & Now she sent a Candy frangrance! :D



Boyf finally got me my favourite Royce white chocolate!
Time to pamper your girlf, right? :D
Flowers & Chocolates.



Asos RoadTrip Printed Halterneck,
My favourite place to shop!


Some Forever21 lovin'!


Anw, I'm selling this BRAND NEW
Damsel Leopard Underwire Bra
from Urban Outfitters.

(Click t Enlarge!)
Urban Outfitters Damsel Leopard Underwire Bra link.
Click here for more views.


Sheer leopard printed bra with lace trim at the underwire cups.
Trimmed with a velvet bow at the center.
Adjustable straps; hook & eye closure.
Imported. Hand wash.

*Moderate coverage
*Hook & Eye closure
*Fits true to size
*Nylon


1st of all, Would like to clarify with anyone interested in this item,
And it's brand new, Not even taken out of
the dustbag for trying for hygiene purpose.

I like the design so much,
Love the cute vlevet bow in the middle.
But UrbanOutfitters shipped me the wrong size. ):
It's 32A instead of 32C, Thus I'm selling.

Got it at 17+SGD inclusive of shipping
but selling at 14SGD with a meetup to save on postage!


Only one piece available. (:
Interested or if you've any enquires,
Please email/msn me @fidelis_frenz4life@hotmail.com!

No comments: